ADOPTION

My hubby and I are hoping to grown our little family through adoption. If you know anyone looking to place their baby in a loving home please send them our way. Feel free to check us out here. If you would like to help support our adoption shop here. Thank you for helping us spread the word. Hugs.

29 November 2011

Thanksgiving weekend ...

The weekend was filled with fun, food, friends, family & sunshine!

Thursday morning breakfast at our place. 
eggs.potatoes.cinnamon rolls.green juice.donuts.bacon.

busted out my leather & denim jacket for turkey day

Thanksgiving dinner at my cousins place in Newport. He is in the process of remodeling the entire place. He cooked our meal on all his vintage appliances.

A little midnight madness black friday shopping at Macy's. 
Got everything on my list for discounted prices.


Enjoyed the warm temps all weekend. 
Spent Saturday outside at the park & Fashion Island.

Took the little man to see the giant tree at Fashion Island.

Met Harper for the first time. Had a yummy breakfast at Auntie's house.

Ended the weekend with a huge feast at my mom's house.
 The little guy had to be at the table for our meal!

Now onto Christmas! My favorite holiday of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment