ADOPTION

My hubby and I are hoping to grown our little family through adoption. If you know anyone looking to place their baby in a loving home please send them our way. Feel free to check us out here. If you would like to help support our adoption shop here. Thank you for helping us spread the word. Hugs.

30 August 2011

Weekend View

We explored the quaint little beach town of Hermosa Beach. cute shops. good food. yummy treats. free people. lots of pups. fresh salty sea air. cool breezes. great company. my favorite pizza.

Beach day Saturday. nieces hula party. good bye marc & tarah. warm hot sun. umbrella's. lots of talking. many friends. sugar overload. all day at the beach.

a little visitor straight from heaven. catching up with L about life.

lots of treats. discovered my newest addiction green mango. too much junk food. lots of fun.

Good Bye party for T & M. Lucky Strike. Lots of friends. Sprinkles. 

Trying to relax a little bit each day before my life is rocked. finished my book. enjoyed the ac.

No comments:

Post a Comment