ADOPTION

My hubby and I are hoping to grown our little family through adoption. If you know anyone looking to place their baby in a loving home please send them our way. Feel free to check us out here. If you would like to help support our adoption shop here. Thank you for helping us spread the word. Hugs.

18 February 2011

I can see clearly {Warby Parker}


{images via warby parker}

I have worn nerdy librarian glasses since high school {and honestly I'm okay with it}. It is time for yealry eye appointment & perfect timing since Warby Parker just released some new styles. They have some great options & the prices are even better!  If you are worried about ordering over the internet... do not worry they offer a free trial try on just sign up on their site.
{side note : I am not the best at spelling... and for some reason spell check on blogger never works, please excuse my spelling errors}

No comments:

Post a Comment